Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Transposing and Transposition Tool

It has again been several months since I have made an entry in this blog. Winter is back creating a cold, bleak, wasteland of frozen white crystals, covering the ground as well as roofs, trees, grass, and dead leaves. We don't usually get this much snow so early in the winter. I have already used the snowblower on the driveway 3 times, and I used the snow scoop at least two more times when there was only 2 or 3 inches of snow. The last snow was at least 12 to 15 inches accumulated over a 24 hour period. I think next year we'll head south about the 1st of December.

I finally got my web site up and running and actually had my first customer on the site. He was an eBay buyer who contacted me afterward via email to ask if he could buy another transposer without going through the auction process on eBay. I was a little reluctant to direct him to my Guitar Player's Friend web site because it is really not completed the way I would like it to be yet. However, it is functional. I knew that because I had my wife purchase a transposer from the site and the test went without a hitch. So I directed the customer to my web site and he was able to order, and more importantly, pay for his order on the site. If you happen to be interested in looking at the site, the url is www.guitarplayersfriend.com . It isn't very pretty, and it is definitely incomplete, but it fully functional now.

If you happen to stumble across this Blog, I would sure like to hear any comments you might have, even if it's just to say hello.

No comments: